For therapists who are ready to go from feeling exhausted, isolated, and depressed TO being connected, excited to engage and refreshed
This is for therapists who want to be able to collectively engage to feel more connected, manage their stress and depression with more ease, and have like minded people to be able to share feelings of overwhelm and sadness, without continuing to feel so drained and lonely everyday
If you’ve been experiencing:
- Physical, mental, and emotional exhaustion from endless Zoom calls and missing that in person contact with your clients
- Alienated and alone, even if you might be in a group practice, or share office space
- Desperate to find other ways to get through the day without endlessly scrolling social media, monotonously staring at your screen, or buying things on Amazon that you really don’t need
The Clinician Connector is the most effective way to take you from secluded, frustrated, and beyond exhausted to feeling more centered, rejuvenated, and resilient
It is natural for everyone to experience a range of emotions such as sadness, frustration, overwhelm, and feeling exhausted and end up procrastinating.
This is NOT natural to experience these things EVERY SINGLE DAY at work where you used to enjoy a sense of accomplishment, be excited to see your clients, and want to go to work every day (let’s be real, almost every day).
In The Clinician Connector Group:
- You will understand that you DO have time for self-care, learn to utilize it in your daily work, and life outside of work.
- Be able to CONNECT with other therapists experiencing the same concerns and
- Learn that our group members will know HOW to utilize daily skills that are DOABLE and MANAGEABLE to start you off on the right foot in as little as 6 weeks
I’m Norine Vander Hooven, also a therapist, and I help other therapists, just like you, go from being overwhelmed, unmotivated, and tired to feeling RELIEVED, and knowing you have the tools to be PRODUCTIVE, REFRESHED, AND ENJOY YOUR CLIENTS AND WORK AGAIN
This will be an ongoing group. THERE IS, HOWEVER, A 6 WEEK COMMITMENT.
*Cost of each group is $50. If you like, you can pay up front $300 (FOR THE 6 WEEKS), OR PAY WEEKLY