Mental Health Resources
We’ve put together a few lists to resource you in your journey to healing and wholenss. The following pages under this menu provide you with online mental health care information.
However, we believe in resources our clients and the information provided is a great start if you’re needing resources.
Also, check out our Blog Page for articles related to mental health issues, wholeness and healing, parenting, etc.
Mindfulness & Compassion Resources
The Center for Compassion and Altruism Research & Education – ccare.stanford.edu/
- CCARE investigates methods for cultivating compassion and promoting altruism within individuals and society through rigorous research, scientific collaborations, and academic conferences.
UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center – marc.ucla.edu
- Providing research, resources, classes, and free guided meditations
Self-Compassion – self-compassion.org
- All-in-one resource for self-compassion
Mindfulness for Healthy Living – https://msw.usc.edu/mindful-living-resources/
Therapeutic Phone Apps
The Virtual Hope Box
- (VHB) is a smartphone application designed for use by patients and their behavioral health providers as an accessory to treatment. The VHB contains simple tools to help patients with coping, relaxation, distraction, and positive thinking. Patients and providers can work together to personalize the VHB content on the patient’s own smartphone according to the patient’s specific needs. The patient can then use the VHB away from clinic, continuing to add or change content as needed.
Notes To Self
- Research suggests that what we think affects how we feel. Our thoughts can alter brain chemistry and change how the body functions. By increasing positive thoughts, we can impact our happiness—and even our health
- Meditation made simple. Guided meditations suitable for all levels from Headspace. Meditation can help improve your focus, exercise mindful awareness, relieve anxiety and reduce stress.
The Mindfulness App
- Start your journey to a more relaxed and healthier state of mind with The Mindfulness App. Whether you are just starting out or experienced in meditation, The Mindfulness App will help you to become more present in your daily life.
Calm App – https://www.calm.com
- Guided meditations, both free and paid options
- Free app that provides guided meditations, meditation music, meditation talks by leading professionals in the field of mindfulness and meditation
- Available on the App Store or Google Play
Subscribe to our
If you’d like more infomation about our practice or would like to receive new blog post notifications, please fill out the form below and submit.
3625 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Ste128
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm
Weekends: 10am – 3m