Are EMDR Intensives Right for Me?
If you’ve been thinking about scheduling weekly EMDR sessions, but find that a weekly appointment feels more overwhelming than helpful, EMDR Intensvies are an effective way to address symptoms and problems quickly rather than spaced out over weeks, months, and even years.
What are the benefits of EMDR Intensives?
- EMDR Intensives are more focused because we won’t need to spend time checking-in at the beginning of each session.
- I offer a flexible schedule for people wanting more immediate results weekly sessions.
- Personalized treatment plans that allow you to skip the waitlist by giving you access to select spots.
- You will receive my customized workbook that is tailored to fit your specific goals, which will be there to guide you before, during, and after sessions.
- Intensive application of trauma-focused therapy seems to be well tolerated in patients with PTSD, enabling faster symptom reduction with similar, or even better results, while reducing the risk that patients drop out prematurely. Learn more here and here.
- The economy is compelling: Even compared to other trauma therapy, the intensive format may decrease treatment time because of time not spent on 1)a session check-in, 2)addressing current crisis’ and concerns, 3)a focus on stabilization and coping strategies that the client won’t need after trauma healing, or 4) assisting the client in regaining composure at the end of the session. Learn more here.
- Intensive EMDR treatment is feasible and indicative of reliable improvement in PTSD symptoms in a very short time frame.
- An intensive program using EMDR therapy is a potentially safe and effective treatment alternative for Complex PTSD.
By submitting this form via this web portal, you acknowledge and accept the risks of communicating your health information via this unencrypted email and electronic messaging and wish to continue despite those risks. By clicking "Yes, I want to submit this form" you agree to hold Brighter Vision harmless for unauthorized use, disclosure, or access of your protected health information sent via this electronic means.
3625 E.,Thousand Oaks Blvd.
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm
Weekends: 10am - 3pm